Monday 5 January 2015

Inspired

What more inspiration do I need than speaking to my dear old friend Arthur. He's 97 years old and aiming to reach 100. His voice was clear and mood bright as we chatted and laughed together this morning. We imagined two camels in his drive and then us riding them up Marsh Lane together. What fun that would be. Arthur has been to the desert during his active service in World War 2. I think his story is as amazing, as that of Louis Zamperini of Unbroken.
Maybe Angelina and I could work well together telling Arthur's survival story?

A quick glance at my bank balance reveals QR14.75
This is great news. I am a poor, desperate housewife who can only tap away at a keyboard, hoping to make her fortune through writing. It's perfect, I have nothing to lose.

As I pack away the Christmas decorations the future certainly looks brighter wearing my new neon blue, luxury wig. It's even got it's own name, the 'Peluca Lisa Superior.' Thanks a lot Jill, I hope you treated yourself to one too! The full moon suddenly grabs my attention as if jealous of the neon glow from my head. So I decide to carefully admire it for a while through the binoculars.

Next time I go shopping I'm going to see what I can buy for exactly QR14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment