Tuesday 11 October 2011

Stranded in the desert!

Hi friends,
Well here I am in the hot, dusty desert, getting on with it! Imagine your lovely cosy life, get it all packed up in one large suitcase, turn it upside down and shake it around a few times, throw it into a foreign land and let it all spill out and that's how it has felt for me in the last 7 weeks! I really appreciate all the encouragemnent and support I received before flying out here. Thanks so much! I am starting to settle now, apologies book club for the miserable poem I sent, I am not withering any more! Partly due to the fact I am spending a lot of the time in the air-conditioned gym. Although, the weather is cooling now and I actaully went out on my new second hand bike yesterday! Yahoo! It was great. I only cycled 10 mins (to the gym!!!!) but I loved it and smiled all the way. Look out Madonna I'm 10 years younger than you!
It's just taken me about 40 minutes to login to my blog I'm such a pen and paper sort of a girl! Lots of love, Susie xx
ps ask me some questions and I'll do my best to inform you x

No comments:

Post a Comment