Monday 24 October 2011

I've got a cold

Sorry to moan to you but I have a cold! Who would think it possible in this ever sunny and hot climate? I think my body is so conditioned to having a cold in England usually at this time of year, (in the half term holidays). Oh well nothing that rest and paracetomol can't handle. I indulged in watching some TV to cheer me up and thankfully have an excellent novel to read, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. I'm still saving my signed copy of Gig by Simon Armitage for a rainy day! Ha Ha Ha!
Not much Arabian adventuring going on apart from swimming in the super, rough, salty sea at the weekend. It was awesome, very windy and the waves were the surfing kind. Maybe I am not ill after all but recovering from a super, salty, detoxifying massage by mother nature?
Susie x

No comments:

Post a Comment